Friday, March 6, 2009

I met Aunt E's and Uncle J's dogs today...


How do you think it went? Not good. Well it wasn't terrible the whole time. Let me lay out the scene for you. There is a Pekingnese named Spike, Pug named Mongo, and American Bulldog named Meathead. We were all fine until Spike yelped at me. That really pissed me off. He weighs 15 lbs and I weigh almost 60. Who does he think he is? So I growled at him...what else was I supposed to do? He came into my house and tried to be tough. It made me even more mad when Mom picked him up and was loving on him. Mom took Spike out to the car and then there were 2! Then I took out Mongo....he was really scared. Then there was 1! The last one left was Meathead...he was such a scaredy cat, sorry I mean dog. I attacked him too. Alright, so maybe the first meeting didnt go well. Maybe, next time I will do better...maybe?? Look at me though, does it look like I would hurt another dog? :)

1 comment: