Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today...

Today was a good day for me, Today i head butted my Dad right in the forehead and it felt really good because he pulled a choker on me on Saturday. i like jumping on the counter a lot because i think there is food up there that i can eat. They say this strange word that sounds like off but i'm not sure what that really means. I like playing with my toys and now i like doing tricks because i get little treats called buddies. i know how to sit, paw it up and i also know how to give a high five. there will be more to come i am sure of it but for now this is what i know and what i want to do and one more thing i know how to stay and come. That's all i want to say for now you will hear more from me soon. Thank you for your time...Carlo

No comments:

Post a Comment